MaGiC 7

MaGiC is MAGIC

Search This Blog

Pages

Tuesday, February 23, 2010

GOOD FRIENDS

The broaken glasses, spider, grass hopper, seeds, charcoal, paintings, books, walls .......... Yeah. Iused to smile to them, had talk with them, & even used to smile with tears by telling about my sorrows. But now it happens rarely. I have to retake it. Because they could easily answer to my questions, they could smile for my smile, they were the consling facter for my sorrows & they also rectify my mistakes. I know when you here these, you could say that Iam mad. How can these walls, seeds, spider, speak to? How can they listen to? How can they listen your sorrows? How can they console you? You may ask me many questions like these. But I can replay you for these questions. You know , through these I just smile, weep, speak & telling my sorrows to My Own Mind.

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. pha choole.kadha enna prathibasam itharam sadism mukupiyichil,gadhgatham oke vitt enne realismathilek kadannu.anteoru .......!

    ReplyDelete